Welcome to the heart of the Monts d’Ardèche Regional Natural Park!
Our 3-star campsite welcomes you in a huge forest estate on the banks of the river, where you can enjoy this peaceful environment, for a relaxing holiday in southern Ardèche.
100 plots spread over 3 hectares of shaded land with swimming pool and paddling pool, snack bar, summer entertainment and much more. This campsite is all about simplicity and a welcoming atmosphere, for a great holiday with family or friends.
Explore Southern Ardèche!
Le Roubreau Campsite is in a natural and shaded environment on the banks of the river, spread over a wooded 3-hectare estate. This welcoming establishment is built around a stone building at the heart of the Monts d’Ardèche Regional Natural Park.
With 100 shaded plots (64 camping pitches and 36 rentals), the campsite is ideal for a family holiday.
Le Roubreau is in the countryside and is a friendly, welcoming place for the whole family, who will enjoy meeting up around the swimming pool or for the various entertainment on offer
Whether you come with your own caravan, tent or motorhome, or you prefer the added comfort of a chalet or mobile home, Le Roubreau Campsite guarantees you’ll have an enjoyable holiday at the heart of the Ardèche mountains.
Our rentals are not equipped with air-conditioning, but the evenings are cool enough thanks to the abundance of trees all around you, as well as the two rivers flowing past our campsite.
The campsite is in the perfect location for you to venture along one of the many hiking trails, in the Ardèche Gorges or in the Tanargue mountains, or why not explore a picturesque village, traditional market or a spectacular natural site nearby.
Our family will be delighted to help you prepare for your holiday.
Friendly welcome at your campsite in the Ardèche
Hospitality is more than just a word at Le Roubreau Campsite.
As soon as you arrive, you will receive a warm welcome from our friendly team, who are on-hand to make your stay in the Ardèche as pleasant as possible.
At the campsite reception, you’ll find all the information you need about the tourist sites of the Ardèche, the dates for regional markets and information about activities outside the campsite.
- Reception open every day from 8:00am to noon and from 2:00 to 6:00pm
- Fresh bread and pastries 7 days a week during the summer season (to reserve the day before by 5pm and pick up from 8am)
- Sale of stamps and postcards
- Sale of T-shirts and various “Le Roubreau” goodies
- Bed linen hire (€10 per set)
- Baby’s cot and high-chair hire
- Sale of tokens (€5) and washing powder for the washing machine
- Equipment can be hired for games: tennis rackets and table tennis paddles, petanque balls, various balls
- Brochures and documentation about the region and activities
- Sale of the local newspaper
- WiFi is available for free at the campsite outdoor terrace area
You’ll also find a grocery store 4 km away from the campsite,
as well as a Market, newsagent’s and some local shops 8 km away from the campsite.
Campsite with snack bar
The snack bar is at the centre of the campsite. Late afternoon, the shaded outdoor seating area becomes the place to be on the campsite, it resembles a village square and holidaymakers come to enjoy a drink with friends or an ice cream with the children.
In the evening, the snack bar offers a brasserie-type menu (chips, salads, steaks, hamburgers, etc.) as well as pizzas to eat in or take away to your pitch.
At lunchtime, you can order chips to take away.
The snack bar is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
A shared plancha is available to use near the bar.
Open for food daily
Noon – 2pm*
7pm – 10pm*
Closed on Saturday lunchtimes and Wednesday lunchtimes
Chips and Pizza to take away (pizza in the evenings only)
* These times may vary in low season
Bar is open non-stop
8am – Midnight
Ice creams, cold drinks, cocktails, coffee, tea… all day long
The campsite sanitary facilities
2 well-lit and spacious sanitary blocks, with hot water all day long, are available for our campers.
In both of these perfectly maintained blocks, you’ll find:
- 6 shower cubicles
- 1 cubicle for people with reduced mobility and children (adapted shower and sink, baby shower head and changing table)
- 4 cubicles with sink, mirror and electrical socket (for hairdryer, razor, etc.)
- 6 sinks for washing dishes
- Toilet + 1 squat toilet
- 1 washing machine (tokens and washing powder for sale at reception)
A service area is available free-of-charge for motorhome owners.